Monday, January 31, 2011

Meeting results

Well, I had the PO over this afternoon. She was very nice and seemed good at what she does, but I don't know if she is right for me. I don't know if she really got me, or if her methods are what I'm really looking for.She didn't have an opening until Feb 18th, so we didn't make any set plans. I talked with another PO and we will meet on Friday.We talked on the phone and I am excited to see what she can offer.
In other news, I had a job interview tonight. Apparently I forgot to write down what building it was at. I have interviewed with this place before and I thought all the interviews were at the same place. Needless to say, I was late and thoroughly embarrassed. Another reason I need to get more organized. I was prepared with my Resume and Cover Letter and it went ok. I guess I will know tomorrow.
I was told by the PO coming on Friday not to do anything between now and then. I don't know if that is possible, I think I kind of like organizing and purging, it gives me a sense of accomplishment. I told her that I would try, but I think I will still get some of the areas I know I can do myself. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment