Thursday, March 3, 2011

Errands and Swim suits

I did a ton of running around today. I was able to accomplish a few things that I needed to do before I leave for vacation on Monday. I am also trying (key word) to save some of my bathing suits. You know the padding that they just stick in there and eventually it gets mangled, or falls out  and the top never looks just as good again? I am going to start tacking those suckers into place as soon as I buy a new suit. I have 5 bathing suits with tops without the inserts. I feel I am a modest mommy, I don't need my nipples (yea I said it) viewable through my suit. I went to the craft store and bought some new ones in the hope of getting some more use out of my suits. I have to go to work before I could fool around with them, but I'll let you know how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment