Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lots of Jewels, cases that is...

Some people really like the ability to grab a jewel case for a CD. Unfortunately, they take up a large amount of space, and I'm looking to take up less space for these things. What works for me is keeping them in a binder with clear sleeves. I took all the CD's and front and back info sheets and put them in individual clear sheets in my binder. Now I need a new binder because this one is overflowing.


Scary mountain of CD's                                                   Time for a new binder!


Off to freecycle or if they are unclaimed, plastic recycling.

Now I have to go through the rest of the CD's that are in the blank CD holders. I don't know what is blank and what may have something on it, but that will be a project for a later day. I have a trackback to a previous attempt at this project, they are the labeled CD's of pictures or songs that I printed out. Hopefully Part 3 of this project will be the completion of it!

2 comments:

  1. new follower, I like the posts with pics in them better, especially before and afters. good tips. new follower. www.begintocraft.blogspot.com

    would be interested in featuring you as a guest blogger for organizing tips on my blog. LMK if interested.

    ReplyDelete