Monday, March 28, 2011

Photo Albums!

Well, you know that big photo organization project I took on a few weeks ago with that beach bag? I have started putting those pictures in photo albums. I got about half of those pictures organized in chronological order and started putting them in the albums. I got two full albums, or 400 pictures organized and put away. I threw away over 100 pictures that were bad quality or things that I just didn't need taking up valuable picture slots in my albums. The best part about the picture put away is that I got 6 albums for under $15 at CVS in the 75%  off clearance section. It feels better to not spend a fortune organizing. 


   Two completed albums!

My reward for a job well done!

1 comment:

  1. Great reward system ya got goin for ya. Good job.

    ReplyDelete