Sunday, March 13, 2011

Inspiring others

Looks like I am not the only one who has caught the clutter cleanout bug! While I was on vacation, Kim did a good bit of decluttering as well! We now have a nice organized tupper-wear cupboard and the basement is completely cleared out of additional junk that was just hanging out without a purpose. I know that she is probably anticipating me moving out and getting her home back to the way it was before she was +2, but I think the reason she is decluttering is because she has watched me do a great transformation of my own stuff. I haven't looked in the attic, but I am hoping to go through my stuff up there, and hopefully it isn't buried and mixed too bad with her stuff. Who knows, maybe the attic can be out project together!

No comments:

Post a Comment