Friday, February 4, 2011

The biggest task of all!

I cannot believe how good I feel today. The new PO I met with was wonderful and helpful beyond what words can express! We tackled the space in the basement that held all of my stuff. I should really say all of my son's stuff. As in, I haven't thrown or given an outfit away since he was born! Yikes! We sorted the stuff I want to keep from my dads stuff. I am going to make a shadow box of stuff that reminds me of him. I now have my own tools. We did so much, but the biggest and best task of all was going through my sons clothes, sorting them, and deciding that I can let go of it. I kept the items of importance to me, and I have pictures of him in hundreds of outfits. It was so liberating to let go of my baby!

Items to be sold on Craigslist include:
0-3m, 3-6m, 6-9m, 9-12m, 12m, 18m, 24m, and 2T lots of clothes
pack and play, mobile, infant car seat with base, toddler car seat, stroller, bouncy seat, boppy.
golf clubs, stuffed animals, and various other items are going out the door too.
I am giving myself 1 month to get rid of these things via Craigslist, otherwise they will be donated. They are not going back in the closet in the basement!

I forgot a before picture, but it may have made some people nauseous.
Imagine this whole space filled to the ceiling and not being able to see the window!

This is all out of here!

In addition to what I hope to sell, I donated:
3 bags of Christmas items
5 board games
1 black bag full of misc. items

No comments:

Post a Comment