Sunday, February 20, 2011

Corner Clutter Controlled!

I have a little shelf in the corner of my room that just accumulates stuff. I don't ever work in the corner of my room, but this little area houses things that I'm not quite sure what to do with, and school things. I finally decided to go through the stuff and make it a visually pleasing area with a purpose.
A lot of things got shredded or put in the paper recycle. Things to keep got put in the right file in my filing box or in my keep box.
Before:


 Cleared everything off:


 Nice new area:


The sunglasses holder up and filled:


I still have the rolling cart of 3 drawers that sat in front of it, but the bottom drawer is done from yesterday (the tangled mess). I got rid of the 3 milk crates that were in this corner and will re-purpose them when I find a need for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment